A truly sustainable travel cup made with real coffee husks.
Coffee husks, also known as coffee chaff - is the green, external casing of the coffee bean. It’s removed for coffee production, creating mass quantities of natural pollution.
This is why Huski Home recycles coffee husks to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
In the UK we use 7 million disposable coffee cups every day. That’s about 2.5 billion every year, of which around 182 million are littered, either on our streets or in our oceans. That’s not good.
Huski Home is a family-run company that put sustainability at the top of their priority list. By creating eco-friendly, reusable homewares from natural waste. Together, we can create a renewable future!
- Non-toxic, melamine, BPA and silicone-free
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- Available in 400ml in Slate, Midnight and Obsidian ( made from Rice Husk)
By choosing a coffee cup like these you are helping to reduce the environmental impact caused by single use plastic cups.
Find other Huski Home eco friendly travel cups here