Looking for a zero waste gift to send ? and help save the bees at the same time. With Beebombs you can re-create these lost habitats and to help bring back the bees. Beebombs are handmade seedballs, made from native Wildflower seeds, local clay and sifted compost. Easy to grow and each pack of Beebombs contains hundreds of seeds and 18 species of wildflowers.
- Beebombs use only sustainable packaging. No 'one use plastics' used
- Beebombs need no gardening skill and can be scattered straight onto open ground at any time of the year.
- Beebombs are handmade in Dorset
- Almost all the seeds in the Beebombs are on the Royal Horticultural Society's 'Perfect for Pollinators' list and we are constantly improving the recipe to ensure you get an aesthetically beautiful and a wildlife enticing garden from your use Beebombs.
- Beebombs will also work in pots and planters with low nutrient soil
Did you know
97% of native British Wildflower habitat has been lost since World War 2.
Wildflower habitats are where bees and butterflies make their lives. This is serious for Britain. Serious for you and serious for your children. Biodiversity is crucial for many reasons and wildflowers are crucial to biodiversity.
Wildflowers are a little slower growers than many imported plants and flowers. Some will flower in the first year but most will not come out until the 2nd year.
Your patience will be rewarded with a beautiful wildflower meadow, attracting a range of native British pollinators and helping us #bringthebeesback
Wildflowers for Bees - Beebombs
Beebombs handmake the seedballs from sheltering local clay and sifted compost, packed with a range of native wildflower species' seeds.