Toothpaste, Its a thing. We all want to clean our teeth but Toothpaste in plastic tubes is bulky stuff.
Big bulky toothpaste stuff coming in huge plastic tubes with half of it being water. Its just generally inefficient and not all its made out to be. Toothtabs are an alternative to toothpaste and are plastic free. Tiny little tablets with minimal ingredients which come in a handy sized tin, which is great as it can be reused time and time again.
- Free of preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binders and contain neither aluminium nor nanoparticles.
- Simpler, Cleaner Cleaning.
- Zero Plastic
- Minimal impact
Why choose toothtabs ?
- These amazing little things work to help polish your teeth, making them smoother and healthier.
- Smoother teeth not only look shiny and bright, they are harder to grip giving plaque and tartar less places to live.
- Smoother teeth no longer have stained residue on them so they can become whiter.
- You wont ever put too much toothpaste on the brush again, nor squirt it in the sink.
- You can take these on holiday, on planes, on trains..
- There is less going into the tabs which means less being washed away each time.
- You get 62 in a reusable tin
Toothpaste Tabs (with flouride) in tin
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate,
Magnesium Stearate, Aroma, Menthol, Xanthan-Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, (Sodiu
Sodium Bicarbonate is, combined with the citric acid, responsible for the correct pH-Balance
Citric Acid see above & increases the flow of saliva through which the remineralisation work so much better.
Silica helps the cleaning/polishing and stabilize the tablet.
Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (Surfactant/Soap) – for cleaning out the goop.
Magnesium Stearate is a plantbased helper we need during pressing of the tablets.
Natural (Mint-) Aroma together with Stevia and Menthol is responsible for fresh and cool
Menthol see above.
Stevia (Stevioside) see above.
Xanthan-Gum makes DENTTABS so smooth and creamy.
Sodium Fluoride – ‘naturally’ only valid for ToothTabs containing Fluoride! – support the remineralisation of your enamel. Especially sensitive teethnecks
Eugenol is a natural part of the mintaroma.
Our ToothTabs are free from preserving agents, germicides, binding agents,