The ecoegg Laundry Egg is a unique and innovative laundry washing system that cleans clothes effectively, using two types of natural mineral pellets encased in a recyclable egg.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets are gentle on skin.
- The natural mineral pellets contain no harmful chemicals. We are so proud to have worked with Allergy UK to get their ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award for the ecoegg Laundry Egg Refills which gives customers confidence in our product.
- Using the ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets reduces your plastic use.
- Once you’ve used your Laundry Egg for around 70 washes, you can buy Refill Laundry Egg Pellets which allow you to use the egg over and over again. If you switch from liquid detergent and fabric conditioner to a Laundry Egg you will save up to 40* bottles of plastic each year. (*Based on 7 washes a week and 18 wash bottles.)
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets are cost effective with a low cost per wash. Not only is the Laundry Egg kind to your skin, it is also kind to your pocket, costing just 10p per wash when you buy the refills.
- Fancy trying something different? Just because you bought your original Laundry Egg in a certain scent, doesn’t mean you can’t change it up when you buy your refills!
Once you have used your ecoegg Laundry Egg for around 70 washes, simply replace the mineral pellets with ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets which will give you a further 50 washes. The refill packs contain both white and black (tourmaline) pellets.
Included in the refill pack are x 3 Bags White Mineral Pellets x 1 Bag Black Tourmaline Pellets
By choosing to use an ecoegg for your laundry you are reducing your plastic use and saving chemicals from everyday commercial laundry detergent from entering and polluting our waters.
The rmineral pellets are packaged in recyclable plastic bags but they are working on a suitable alternative. The cardboard that we use for all our packaging is FSC approved from sustainable sources and is recyclable. There will be a sticker on the top of the box which is plastic that seals the box.
Read more about Ecoegg here and the products from this brand
Spring Blossom Laundry Egg Refill Pellets - Ecoegg
The mineral pellets in the ecoegg Laundry Egg are non-biological and do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics. They will be packaged in recyclabe plastic bags but they are working on a suitable alternative.
The Laundry Egg case is BPA free and recyclable (category 5) and the Laundry Egg pellets do not contain any palm oil, SLS or SLES, parabens, petrochemicals, enzymes, phosphates or microplastics.
The cardboard that we use for all our packaging is FSC approved from sustainable sources and is recyclable. We use vegetable-based inks for our print, which contains no petrochemicals.
There will be a sticker on the top of the box which is plastic that seals the box.