It has been estimated that here in the UK 8.5 million plastic straws get thrown away each year. The exact figure is not known but we all know how bad plastic is for our environment, coasts and sea life. Plastic straws are single use so once they've been used and thrown away they take hundreds of years to break down. Straws are one of the plastics that can be found on beaches washed up. By ditching the plastic straw and using a reusable it will have a massive impact on our planet.
- Designed by a friendly UK company. ecoLiving will plant a tree for every pack sold.
- BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free.
- Plastic Free
- Lovingly hand packed with 100% recyclable packaging, making it perfect for gifts.
- Zero microplastic
- Naturally keeps drinks cool, freezeable & dishwasher safe
- Environmentally Friendly - Reuse again and again, saves throwing away plastic straws
- Fully Stainless Steel both Inside & Out, adds a touch of class to any occasion
- Anti-Slip Grooves on neck for increased grip
- Angled for easier use.
So, whats included ?
This pack contains five angled straws, a plastic free vegan cleaning brush and a organic cotton GOTS certified carry pouch.
ecoLiving is also a member of 1% for the Planet, donating profits to environmental charities.
Set of 5 Angled Stainless Steel Straws - Eco Living
For every marked item on our site sold, EcoLiving will donate 1 tree to the Eden Reforestation Scheme. Eligible items we currently stock are the stainless steel straws. Every donation not only provides a tree for planting but also supports employment in the areas in which the Eden Reforestation Projects work. This is because Eden employs locals to plant the trees, thus supporting the local economy as well as the reforestation effort.