Please note the normal has a date on of 27/06/22 and the extra sensitive have dates on of 01/07/22. These are perfectly fine to still use.
Our Patchouli & Mango deodorant stick from Scrubber combines the woody musk of patchouli with the rounder, sweeter scent of mango. With subtle undertones of Jasmine adding a bit of citric tang, the result is a wonderfully androgynous scent that is at once warm, sweet and complex. Although perhaps best associated with the hippy counter-cultural movement of the late 60s, Patchouli remains a widely used base for perfumes, deodorants and aftershaves. Our unique take on the classic patchouli scent puts a fun spin on a classic and timeless scent.
The formula has been specifically blended to moisturise and soothe the underarm area, using natural ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter to provide protection for your skin, as well as protection against body odour.
- An 85g eco-friendly deodorant stick that uses natural ingredients to provide day long freshness and protection against body odour.
- Scrubber deodorant uses 100% natural and organic ingredients which are much healthier for your body. We try to use organic ingredients wherever possible, but opt to use wax pellets rather than the beeswax usually used in natural deodorants so that vegans can also enjoy our products!
- A combination of soothing oils and butters form the base of the deodorant.
- Naturally occurring antibacterial agents neutralise body odour and moisture absorbing natural powders help you stay dry under the arms.
- Like all of Scrubber products, this eco-friendly & natural deodorant is entirely vegan and cruelty free & Palm Oil Free
- Each tube is handmade in England in the UK and uses 100% recyclable paper and card tubes.
Scrubber natural deodorants are already formulated to be as kind to your under arms as possible, while still having anti-bacterial agents. For those with extra-sensitive skin, they can also pour an alternate formulation that does not use bicarb, which can irritate those with especially sensitive skin.
For those who are struggling to find a sensitive natural deodorant that still works, we're confident that ours will be hard to beat!
Just select "extra sensitive" from the drop down menu.
Store in a cool dry place - Due to the natural ingredients, the deodorant stick can soften in very warm temperatures but will become firm again if placed in a cool place.
All packaging is 100% recyclable. Wipe off any excess deodorant around the lip or inside the tube before recycling with the rest of your paper and card.
Scrubber Natural Deodorant Patchouli & Mango
Sodium Bicarbonate (Optional)
Pellets Essential Oils
Use daily after showering and in the morning. Gently push up the bottom of the tube and hold the exposed bit of deodorant against your underarm.
After a couple of seconds the deodorant stick will warm up, allowing you to glide it around and leave a thin layer of deodorant on your underarms.
Depending on how much you use with each application, one stick of Scrubber should last between 1 and 3 months.
Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.