Please note that the extra sensitive has a date of 17 /10/22. This is still fine to use.
Grapefruit & Mandarin scented deodorant stick from Scrubber combines the sharp, refreshing citrus tang of grapefruit with the sweeter fragrance of mandarin orange, as well as subtle undertones of rose and jasmine. The result is a fresh scent that melds perfectly with all perfumes and aftershaves, giving you all day protection against odour.
The formula has been specifically blended to moisturise and soothe the underarm area, using natural ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter to provide protection for your skin, as well as protection against body odour.
- An 85g eco-friendly deodorant stick that uses natural ingredients to provide day long freshness and protection against body odour.
- Scrubber deodorant uses 100% natural and organic ingredients which are much healthier for your body. We try to use organic ingredients wherever possible, but opt to use wax pellets rather than the beeswax usually used in natural deodorants so that vegans can also enjoy our products!
- A combination of soothing oils and butters form the base of the deodorant.
- Naturally occurring antibacterial agents neutralise body odour and moisture absorbing natural powders help you stay dry under the arms.
- Like all of Scrubber products, this eco-friendly & natural deodorant is entirely vegan and cruelty free. Each tube is handmade by us in the UK and uses 100% recyclable paper and card tubes.
Scrubber natural deodorants are already formulated to be as kind to your under arms as possible, while still having anti-bacterial agents. For those with extra-sensitive skin, they can also pour an alternate formulation that does not use bicarb, which can irritate those with especially sensitive skin.
For those who are struggling to find a sensitive natural deodorant that still works, we're confident that ours will be hard to beat!
Just select "extra sensitive" from the drop down menu.
Store in a cool dry place - Due to the natural ingredients, the deodorant stick can soften in very warm temperatures but will become firm again if placed in a cool place.
All packaging is 100% recyclable. Wipe off any excess deodorant around the lip or inside the tube before recycling with the rest of your paper and card.
Scrubber Natural Deodorant Grapefruit & Mandarin
Sodium Bicarbonate (Optional)
Pellets Essential Oils
Use daily after showering and in the morning. Gently push up the bottom of the tube and hold the exposed bit of deodorant against your underarm.
After a couple of seconds the deodorant stick will warm up, allowing you to glide it around and leave a thin layer of deodorant on your underarms.
Depending on how much you use with each application, one stick of Scrubber should last between 1 and 3 months.
Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.