This Rose & Lavender Organic Deodorant Cream from Living Naturally is an extremely effective blend of botanic & mineral ingredients which will help neutralise odour and discourage excessive moisture while nourishing underarm skin. Made with their anti-fungal & anti-oxidant Organic Soapnut Extract, it is fast absorbing and non-greasy and won't block pores.
- Award winnning Family Run UK business
- Certified Organic and Vegan
- 100 % Natural
- Non polluting,No fillers, No foaming, No bleach, No phthalates,Paraben free,
- Free From Palm Oil
- Zero Waste & Cruelty Free
- Sustainable & Ethical
- Suitable for everyone: Adults, teens and older children (10+)
- Free from: Aluminium, parabens, phthalates, propylene-glycol, and GM ingredients.
- Organic Wildcrafted Soapnuts Extract - a stimulating effect to skin cells and helps the skin to produce it's own hyaluronic acid, which creates better hydrated, softer and smoother skin. Inside the fruit there are also natural sugars which attract moisture and lock it in, making the skin more resistant and elastic - therefore helping in the battle against dry and ageing skin.
- Organic Shea - possesses anti-inflammatory qualities and gets absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores. Being rich in vitamins A and E, it soothes dryness and repairs damage.
- Sodium Bicarbonate - is a valuable mineral known to balance your skin's natural pH and it also inhibits bacteria which means long-lasting freshness.
- Organic Coconut Oil - cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin. Coconut oil contains capric, caprylic and lauric acid which all have strong anti-microbial and disinfectant properties.
- Organic Arrowroot - allows the cream to glide onto skin effortlessly without any greasy residue. It will sit invisibly on the skin helping to absorb perspiration throughout the day.
- Pure Essential Oil blend provides exceptional odour minimization and a fresh scent.
Other Living Naturally products are available
Rose and Lavender Organic Deodorant Cream - Living Naturally
Rose & Lavender
Cocos nucifera oil*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Theobroma cacao seed butter*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Sapindus mukorossi fruit extract*, Olea europaea oil*, Sodium bicarbonate, Maranta arundinacea root powder*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Tocopherol, Lavandula angustifolia, Rosa Damascena, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**
* Certified Organic
** Naturally occuring in essential oil
Remove a pea-sized amount from jar using enclosed spatula or a clean finger, soften between fingertips and apply on to clean and dry skin. This deodorant aborbs very quickly but make sure deodorant cream is completely absorbed before getting dressed.
Avoid applying excess product and make sure product is fully absorbed into skin before dressing, as this may cause staining on clothing. Your skin will create a barrier as it absorbs oil and will not let more in than it needs. If you do apply too much simply wipe excess away with a soft cloth.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. For the best result, shave underarms the night before to ensure no irritation occurs.
We use Sodium Bicarbonate because it is a natural mineral that helps eliminate odour, but a very small percentage of people may find they have a slight reaction to it. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, we would advise to do a test patch for 2 days prior to using. If you experience any redness or irritation, please discontinue use.
Store in a cool area out of direct sunlight, or in cupboard.
This deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state when the weather is hot. Because we do not use any unnecessary wax or hardeners, temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Simply mix well with a sterilised stainless steel knife or spoon, then pop the container in your fridge until it hardens again.