Rainbow compostable sponge cloths are plastic free alternatives to disposable dish sponges – ideal for eco-friendly cleaning or a zero waste home.
Eliminating single use plastic in your life can seem such a hard thing to do but by choosing plastic free products that you can use everyday is a great start. To help you on the way to a plastic free kitchen I have found these eco friendly sponge cloths by Eco Living. These eco sponges make an excellent replacement and alternative for the plastic disposable dish sponges. They are great for your washing up.
- Home compostable sponge cleaning cloths
- 100% plastic-free
- Made of natural renewable resources.
- Made in Europe
- Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
- The cloths do not emit micro-plastic pollution, unlike classic sponge cloths.
- These sponge cloths are very absorbent, durable and reusable
- Size: 172 × 200 mm
Please note they are folded in half to save packaging, they are not long and thin
Rainbow Compostable Sponge Cloths 6 pk - Eco Living
Directions: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house, or hands while out. Rinse the cloth after use.Wash: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.