Plastic free living is all about providing your whole family with plastic free alternatives, so why not start from an early age with this kids (18M +) spork which has been redesigned for kid sized mouths and hands and is a healthy alternative to plastic. The spork is made from USDA certified organic bamboo and are 5.25" in length and are finished with an organic oil from the flax seed. It was awarded the Green Scene Mom awarded in 2014
- From an ethical and sustainable business
- All of the products have been tested and CPSC approved (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
- Each product is cut and hand-shaped from a single piece of certified organic bamboo and is finished with an oil which is also made from certified organic ingredients.
- Free from dyes and chemicals
- BPA Free
- Pthalate Free
- Eco Friendly
- Materials are sourced locally and made locally
- All products except Bamboo Goo are Vegan
- Cruelty Free
Organic Kids Spork (18m +) - Bambu
The spork is made from USDA certified organic bamboo and are finished with an organic oil from the flax seed.