This blend of organic Coconut oil and Peppermint oil holds extremely effective anti-anaerobic properties, attacking bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can lead to gum disease. For this reason Peppermint is one of our favourite oils for use in oral care.
Oil pulling's soothing properties and natural antimicrobial benefits are known to reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth; it reduces plaque build up whilst also removing stains to whiten teeth naturally. Our natural blends of virgin coconut oil and organic essential oils are a great alternative to conventional mouthwash. A Plaque reducing blend with organic Coconut oil
- Made in England
- Zero waste packaging, plastic free and recyclable
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free
- 100% Vegan
- Comes in glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Box made from compostable craft paper & vegetable ink
- Supply 100ml:
Georganics Oil Pulling Mouthwash - English Peppermint
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening