OK…..you no longer any need to boil your cup in the pasta pan.
Just drop your menstrual cup into our Cup Cup, add a splash of water and pop into the microwave for 3 minutes and you are good to go. Super simple and quick, without you having to use your cookware or sterilising tablets.
- Hey Girls Cup Cup steriliser is collapsible so it’s easy to take out and about or to store
- 100% hypoallergenic medical silicone for maximum hygiene and confidence
- Suitable for both small and large Hey Girls cup sizes
- Vegan Friendly
I am absolutely delighted to be be stocking products from Hey Girls not only are these products better for your health and the environment but also Hey Girls are a social enterprise too. If you are unsure of what that means check out the information section below.
Why choose Hey Girls ?
- Buy One Give One Menstrual Sterilising Cup Cup
- Hey Girls only distributes products to women and girls in the UK. This is because there is a need for products in the UK – 1 in 10 young women have been unable to afford period products. We also believe that charity starts at home. There are some fantastic projects working to eradicate period poverty overseas – many of them led by amazing women doing work in their local communities across the globe.
Hey Girls Helps UK Girls via Buy One Give One, but how does it work? read the section below
Hey Girls is committed to environmental sustainability in everything they do. More and more women are using reusable products like cups and reusable pads which is amazing, but we recognise that these products won’t be for everyone. That is why our disposable pads and tampons are 100% plastic free, sustainably sourced.and biodegradable (i hope to stock these soon too). Hey Girls are proud members of the Women’s Envromenstrual Network.
Check out our other products from Hey Girls here
A menstrual cup has to be strerilised before and after each cycle. Full instructions on how it works are on the back of the box.
Menstrual Cup Sterilising Cup Cup- Hey Girls
A Social Enterprise is an organisation that functions a bit like a business but exists to fulfil a core charitable objective. Our mission here at Hey Girls is to end period poverty in the UK, so everything we do is ‘locked’ to achieving that mission. We also have an ‘asset lock’ which means that any income generated by what we do is reinvested to help achieve our mission – no shareholder pay-outs, no directors’ benefits, no private profit.