This Georganics oil pulling mouthwash is a blend of organic Coconut oil and Spearmint essential oil. It has a fresh flavour and properties very similar to that of Peppermint oil but with much softer minty flavour. It is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and promoting healing.
Oil pulling's soothing properties and natural antimicrobial benefits are known to reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth; it reduces plaque build up whilst also removing stains to whiten teeth naturally. Our natural blends of virgin coconut oil and organic essential oils are a great alternative to conventional mouthwash.
- Made in England
- Zero waste packaging, plastic free and recyclable
- Fluoride free, SLS free & Glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free
- 100% Vegan
- Plaque reducing blend with organic Coconut oil
- Comes in an aluminium bottle with aluminium lid
- Box made from compostable craft paper & vegetable ink
- Supply 100ml: 10 applications
Other Georganics Dental Care Products are available
Georganics Oil Pulling Mouthwash - Spearmint
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening