The ecoegg Laundry Egg is a unique and innovative laundry washing system that cleans clothes effectively, using two types of natural mineral pellets encased in a recyclable egg.
Containing no harmful chemicals and kind to your skin, the ecoegg Laundry Egg completely replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, giving you a kinder laundry solution.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg is gentle on skin and was originally developed for people with sensitive skin. The natural mineral pellets contain no harmful chemicals. We are so proud to have worked with Allergy UK to hold their ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award’ for the Laundry Egg which gives customers confidence and trust in our product.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg helps to reduce your plastic use. Once you’ve used your Laundry Egg for around 70 washes, you can buy Refill Laundry Egg Pellets which allow you to use the egg over and over again.
- If you switch from liquid detergent and fabric conditioner to a Laundry Egg you will save up to 40* bottles of plastic each year. (*Based on 7 washes a week and 18 wash bottles.)
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for vegans and is cruelty-free. Made without any testing or cruelty to animals, and without any animal derivatives, the ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for use by vegans.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for handwashing. Simply place the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal. The Laundry Egg can be used from 15 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg is cost effective. Not only is the Laundry Egg kind to your skin, it is also kind to your pocket, costing just 14p per wash or 10p per wash when you buy the refills.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg comes with a 10 Year guarantee.
After 70 washes simply replace the pellets by refilling them into your egg. The mineral pellets in the ecoegg Laundry Egg are non-biological and do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics.
The rmineral pellets are packaged in recyclable plastic bags but they are working on a suitable alternative. The cardboard that we use for all our packaging is FSC approved from sustainable sources and is recyclable. There will be a sticker on the top of the box which is plastic that seals the box.
Read more about Ecoegg here and the products from this brand
Fresh Linen Laundry Egg - Ecoegg
The mineral pellets in the ecoegg Laundry Egg are non-biological and do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics. They will be packaged in recyclabe plastic bags but they are working on a suitable alternative.
The Laundry Egg case is BPA free and recyclable (category 5) and the Laundry Egg pellets do not contain any palm oil, SLS or SLES, parabens, petrochemicals, enzymes, phosphates or microplastics.The cardboard that we use for all our packaging is FSC approved from sustainable sources and is recyclable. We use vegetable-based inks for our print, which contains no petrochemicals.