Say hello to our new environmentally friendly bamboo toothbrushes from Curanatura. These are a great alternative to other manual plastic toothbrushes.
This brush has EXTRA SOFT bristles made from bamboo dust mixed with Nylon 4 bristles. Each bristle is 0.13mm in diameter and the brush has a density of 80 bristles per ‘core’. The bristles are approximately 90% bamboo, 10% nylon. Especially recommended for cleaning sensitive teeth and gums.
Every year over a billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away worldwide, ending in landfill, in the sea or washed up on a beach. Using a bamboo toothbrush with a biodegradable handle is a small change, but together we can make a big difference.
- Curanatura use solid moso bamboo to make their toothbrush handles.
- 100% Biodegradable handle
- Naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Eco friendly
- The handles have been heat treated which means the surface is ‘carbonised’. This results in the waterproofing of the bamboo and makes it soft to touch and much more durable in the bathroom.
- Size: 17.5 x 1.4 x 1.7cm (at the widest point)
- Care Instructions: Rinse and leave in a dry place.
Packaged in a biodegradable recycled brown paper sleeve (for hygiene) inside a recycled kraft card box. The boxes contain both English and German language.
If we all made the switch to using a bamboo toothbrush, just imagine how many plastic toothbrushes we would divert from landfill every year.