As part of their Empowerment Collection 'We Rise' By Afterglow Candles is a dark and powerful blend of dark honey, tobacco leaf and spices to invigorate and inspire.With top notes of tobacco leaf, honey, spices, heart notes of sandalwood and base notes of amber, tonka bean and patchouli
Afterglow candles are 100% plant based, non-toxic, and eco-friendly. Their scents are unisex and the candles are hand poured in small batches.
- Natural coconut and soy wax (paraffin free)
- Unbleached Cotton and Linen wick
- High quality essential and fragrance oils (vegan & phthalate free)
- Recyclable metal tin
- Mini tin opener included
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Based in East London, UK
This 250ml candle has a burn time of approx 40 hours
As this candle is made with coconut and soy wax when they are combined, this wax gives a wonderful hot and cold scent throw, and a smooth creamy finish. There will be no nasty fumes or black smoke when burning.
How to care for you Afterglow candle
- Place your candle on a flat, heatproof surface to light (away from children, pets and drafts)
- The first burn should be about 2-3 hours, or until the whole surface is liquid wax. Subsequent burns should be between 45 minutes and 3 hours.
- Always use a snuffer to extinguish your candle. Blowing it can cause burnt wick to drop into the hot wax.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm using a wick trimmer. This helps control the size of the flames and prevent mushrooming of the wick.
- Stop burning your candle when there is only 1cm wax left in the tin.
Afterglow Candles is a black owned candle company who's main focus is to combine luxury with affordability, whilst always being mindful of the impact we are having on the environment.